\\ apartments are accessed via a network of interconnected bridges draped in greenery
Drift offers you a unique leisure lifestyle at your doorstep. There are over 64 restaurants, bars and café’s in Innaloo, all within very close walking distance from your Drift Apartment.
The Drift Apartments, designed by the award-winning architects, McDonald Jones, draws inspiration from Western Australia’s proud history of modernism. Maximising on natural light, free flow ventilation, premium specifications and nature - with a network of interconnected bridges draped in greenery. This is a lush, calm retreat away from the heat and bustle of the word outside.
\\ Design Features
Put simply, Drift Apartments were designed to not only amplify your comfort and space, but also to affect and improve your mood when moving around the apartment.
The design combines open space and a light, airy, bright environment, lifting your spirits and taking advantage of WA’s sunny weather for a satisfying, comfy home you’ll enjoy for decades.
Special attention has been paid to the landscaping surrounding each home, anticipating future development in an area that promises to be an outstanding investment.
\\ WHY LIVE AT THE DRIFT apartments?
- Premium finishes such as wood flooring, stone bench tops, split-system air-conditioning and quality appliances
- Floor to ceiling tiling in the bathrooms
- Underground parking and secure storeroom
- Private rooftop entertaining area with BBQ facilities
- Residents gym
- Larger style apartments with balconies/courtyards
- Central garden foyers with edible gardens
- Cost saving and future-ready features
- Short walk to Innaloo Shopping Centre, restaurants, cafe’s and amenities
- An enviable lifestyle location
- Minutes from the Stirling Train Station and transport hubs